Sunday, June 30, 2024

June 2024 Winners & Top 3

To all the incredible individuals who took part in last month's Aqua Challenge, we extend a heartfelt thank you! Your enthusiasm and creativity mean the world to us, and we are truly grateful for your support. Your participation helps make our community vibrant and inspiring.

Honestly, all the Design Team members found it incredibly challenging to choose their favorites this month due to the exceptional quality of the entries. Without further ado, here are the top 3 selections and our winners. Thank you once again for being such a vital part of our creative family!

 TOP 3 CARDS



TOP 3 NON-CARDS

Meghan, Made By Meghan: #10


Cheryl, Even More Scrapping: #27


Epie, Cards by Epie: #58



DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT

Kathy, myasperations: #81


 PRIZE WINNER

Meghan, Made By Meghan: #87





Please be sure to grab your badge.  We hope you share it proudly on your blog.

Prize Winner, please email me no later than
July 15th with your email address.  All prizes
not claimed will be forfeited.  

Designer Spotlight, please email me before July 8th to discuss your design team contribution.  

Makira ... colorfuloptions@gmail.com
Thanks again for your support, and please stop back tomorrow
for a new Colorful Options Challenge! 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing one of my cards as a favorite. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Wendy. I loved all your entries this month. So cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with this month. Cheers, Makira

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all. I'm confused though. Prize winner is #114 with no name? There were only 110 in the linky! Are y'all using AI cuz if so, it needing some tweaking! lol XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimeslee! That is a good question, and honestly, I'm somewhat surprised no one has asked about this previously. I'd be very happy to explain my rationale.

      The prize is always 4 units higher than the number of entries received. Since the Design Team (DT) members contribute voluntarily (aside from occasional small gifts I send them for holidays), it wouldn't be fair for them to contribute without being eligible for the gift card. Eden and I, as hosts of the blog, do not enter the draw.

      When there's only 1 gift card, the odds of winning with a single entry and 110 entries are 0.9%, and with 114 entries, they remain at 0.9%. With entries exceeding 100, the likelihood of a single entry winning diminishes significantly. If you're interested, I can share the detailed statistical calculations with you.

      As I personally fund all aspects of my two challenges, I've chosen to include DT members in the draw to ensure fairness, as it doesn't reduce anyone's individual chances of winning. At PHMHP, Eden and I are the only DT members, so random.org is determined by the number of entries only

      I hope this helps explains why there is 4 more every month here at Colorful Options.

      TY for asking, as I'm sure there are some who are too timid to ask the question.

      xoxo Makira

      Delete
    2. Oh, the prize winner is #87, not #114. It is a video showing random.org pick the winner; not a static image.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am displaying my badge. Congratulations to all the other winners too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

      Delete
  4. OMG HAPPY DANCING! Thank you sooo much for a top pic and a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Meghan! Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card to the top 3! Congrats to the other top picks and the winner!

    ReplyDelete