Thanks for stopping by our rule page. Here's our list of rules:
- All projects must be inspired by the monthly color or be a rainbow of colors.
- If you choose a rainbow of colors, you are not limited to the traditional ROYGBIV rainbow. You could use a pastel palette of rainbow colors. Or, you could use a neon palette of rainbow colors. You choose your rainbow palate.
- You may use unlimited neutrals in your card/craft. Our recognized neutrals are white, ivory, black, grey, kraft, brown, and metallics.
- There are no rules about what you may create – whether you are a card maker, mixed media artist, scrapbooker, or any other kind of crafter or artist, we welcome you!
- Enter as often as you like.
- ANY age is welcome!
- Creations must be posted on or after the date of the challenge. Older postings and projects are not eligible.
- Your link must be a direct link to your project posting, not a general link to your blog.
- Instagram: #colorfuloptionschallenge
- Share your make in as many other challenges as you can.
- Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo attachment. We'll upload it to our challenge entry blog and link it to this site.
- We will divide our winners into categories as long as there are enough entries for a category to "make." FOUR entries are needed for a category to be divided out.
- Our categories are: 1-cards, 2-anything but a card, 3-junior designers (under 18)
Post a Comment