Thanks for stopping by our rule page. Here's our list of rules:
- All projects must be inspired by the monthly color or be a rainbow of colors.
- If you choose a rainbow of colors, you are not limited to the traditional ROYGBIV rainbow. You could use a pastel palette of rainbow colors. Or, you could use a neon palette of rainbow colors. You choose your rainbow palate.
- You may use unlimited neutrals in your card/craft. Our recognized neutrals are white, ivory, black, grey, kraft, brown, and metallics.
- Enter as often as you like.
- ANY age is welcome!
- Instagram: #colorfuloptionschallenge
- Share your make in as many other challenges as you can.
- Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email to email@example.com with a photo attachment. We'll upload it to our challenge entry blog and link it to this site.
- We will divide our winners into categories as long as there are enough entries for a category to "make." FOUR entries are needed for a category to be divided out.
- Our categories are: 1-cards, 2-anything but a card, 3-junior designers (under 18)
We are pleased to announce that we will be awarding a Simon Says Stamp $25 gift certificate as as our monthly prize. To enter, post on our like or on Instagram, tagging us @colorfuloptionshcallenge. Winners will be selected randomly, ensuring everyone has an equal chance to win. Exciting news!
Please note that our contest is open to all art and craft forms, not just paper crafts. Whether it's painting, ink work, decoration, drawing, knitting, or any other artistic/crafty endeavor, we welcome your submission!