Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January Top 3

 We had many beautiful entries.  A big thank you to all those who joined us with our black challenge.  Here are the top three cards listed in order of submission.


Karen, Random Reflections: #47


Tonya, #tonya.brooks2, #58


Tammy, Stamp With Tammy: #65


On to the next top 3.  Anything-but-a-card makes listed in the order of submission....


Wendylynn, Wendylynn's Paper Whims, #26



Mia, Craft Artista, #49


Mia, Craft Artista, #50


Please be sure to grab your badge.  We hope you will share it proudly on your blog.

Thanks again for your support, and please stop back tomorrow
for a new Colorful Options Challenge! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! and Congrats to all six!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, Tammy! Hope to see you this month. Cheers, Makira

      Delete
  2. Thank you for choosing my journal page as a favorite. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise! A HUGE THANK YOU for choosing not one but two of my creations on Top3. I am thrilled! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete