Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October Winners: Prize Winner and DT Guest

   Happy Tuesday, everyone!  


We want to say a big "thank you" to everyone who took the time to play in last month's orange challenge.  

All the entries are stunning!  We appreciate the quantity and diversity of the entries this month.  Two of our three categories had enough entries to "make" this month! 🙏🙏🙏  As a result, the top three for each category will receive their own posting.  

Now on to this month's random.org winner is.....


Karen Letchworth, My Cup Runneth Over:  #76


And our DT's

BEST IN SHOW
Sonka, #17



Please be sure to grab your badge.  We hope you will share it proudly on your blog.

Prize Winner, please email me no later than
November 15th with your Snail Mail address.  All prizes
not claimed will be forfeited.  Please expect international shipping to be slow as economy shipping is used.

Best in Show, please email me no later than November 7th, so we can discuss your design team contribution.  

Makira ... colorfuloptions@gmail.com
Thanks again for your support, and please stop back tomorrow
for a new Colorful Options Challenge! 

2 comments:

  1. Big Congrats to the winners, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored and excited to be the winner. I did email Makira right away, but I haven't heard back yet. I hope you got my email. Thanks for the FUN challenges.

    ReplyDelete