Thursday, September 1, 2022

August Winnners - Cards

 We had many beautiful card entries with our turquoise challenge.  A big thank you to all who participated.  Here are the design team favorites for our card category....


FIRST PLACE WINNER





SECOND PLACE WINNER





THIRD PLACE WINNER
Barbara, My Creative Room: #9





Please be sure to grab your badge.  We hope you will share it proudly on your blog.

Thanks again for your support, and please stop back tomorrow
for a new Colorful Options Challenge! 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for choosing my card - I'm so chuffed and appreciative. I didn't envy your task of judging, there are amazing cards and projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, you are welcome. Your background is fabulous! Cheers, Makira

      Delete
  2. Oh YAY, I'm so thrilled and grateful my card placed, thank you! This means a lot to me because I love this challenge and team, always so encouraging and inspiring. Congrats to all the winners in all categories, XOX

    ReplyDelete